DIAGNOSTICS, RE-PROGRAMMING, ABS BRAKE BLEEDING
BSU3-125B provides a selectable stable voltage and up to 125A (100A @ 14.8V) of fully regulated power to prevent loss of battery charge and damage to vehicle components.
BSU3-125B can be used with any 12v automotive battery.
When the battery is charged the BSU is a regulated power supply to sustain accessory loads and offset parasitic drain.
Can be used in the showroom to maintain the battery charge while power consuming accessories are being demonstrated without fear of power loss.
Reverse polarity protection.
Supplied with 5M IEC power lead and 5M output leads.
Special Order Options:
- Fixed output voltage – no switch (BSU2-125)
- Modified switched output voltages
- Integrated data logger
- 24V 70A version
- BSU3 provides a constant voltage to prevent loss of data and possible damage to control units during software updates, and module reprogramming as well as diagnostic processes when in a Key On, Engine Off state.
- Output voltage can be selected from one of three preset levels: 12.7V, 13.8V, 14.8V
- During diagnostic or programming operations, the vehicle’s systems are operating solely from the battery. Maintaining battery charge during this process is critical.
- The status of BSU3 is indicated simply by three LED’s – POWER, POLARITY, DEMAND. When all 3 are illuminated, BSU3 is supporting the battery.
- Designed to be wall, ramp or trolley mounted the BSU3 has been designed to meet the needs of the high power consuming vehicle.